- Dealer Registration
- Dealer Autorization of an Individual
- Remove Representative Form
- Bank Reference Letter
Welcome to Central Mass Auto Auction. We know you have a choice of auctions to attend and we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing CMAA. Enclosed you will find the documents that are required to complete the New Dealer Registration process. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 508-987-8396 and a member of our friendly staff will be happy to assist you.
As a new customer, we’d like to give you a brief overview of our auction, our staff, and the services that CMAA provides.
CMAA is New England’s longest running Thursday Auction. We have been in business since 1993 and recently underwent a change in ownership and management. We are centrally located in the heart of New England, with easy access to Rte. 190, 290, 395, 44, 16, and the Mass Pike (I-90). We service clients in MA, CT, RI, and southern NH, VT and ME. Our modern, state of the art facility, which was built in 2002, includes:
- A Full Service Cafeteria
- A Total of 6 Simulcasted Lanes on Thursday
- A Full Reconditioning Shop and Onsite Mechanic
- Capacity for 2500+ Vehicles on 25+ acres
- Auction Access accepted
- Access to National Floor Planning Services
- Online Bidding via our Website and Edge Pipeline
- Technology Enhancements Including ASI, AutoIMS, Edge Pipeline, and OVE
- Effective Marketing Campaigns Including Weekly Newsletters & Telemarketing
Our hours of operation are as follows:
|MONDAY||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|TUESDAY||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|WEDNESDAY||8:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|THURSDAY||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|FRIDAY||8:30 AM - 3:00 PM|
Thank you for attending this week. Please join us for our next sale, Thursday December 12th, at 8:30am.